Thursday, January 31, 2008

Generic Blog #1...

Well, I was going to start off this whole blogging thing with a bang. BUT I was then informed by my better half that avoiding the generic "we're starting a blog!" blog would be a violation of blogging ediquette.

Soooo... not to get our blogging efforts started off on the wrong foot, I immediately agreed to re-think my plan of entry into this new world. What can I say... When in Rome...

Ok, here we go--

Hey guys & gals, Anne and I have decided to start a blog (bet you hadn't realized that yet)! We will do our best to update this as often as we can. Life is insanely crazy right now so time may be limited, but things to write about sure won't be. We hope you enjoy this insight into that which is "the anne & josh experience". Its a guaranteed good time!

Until next time, from the hand-me-down couch on Wisteria Way...

No comments: